Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Blog

I have never done a blog before so you have to bare with me for awhile. I thought this would be a great way for those of you that live so far away to know what's going on with us.
So, we have officially started potty training with Gabe and he's doing pretty well. Right now he is going pee almost everytime he sits on the potty. Go Gabe!! He is still peeing in his pull-up between tries, but is starting to tell me he has to pee. Yeah! Maybe no diapers when the babies born. We have decided to nick name the baby peanut, since we are not finding out the sex of the baby. Peanut and I are doing great. Feelin good and feeling Peanut all the time now. I have only gained 14 pounds so far, 10 at the cottage. Vacations do that.
Gabe has a new cousin, Grace born on Aug 30. Gabe is going to meet her today. He is so excited. Gabe got to see Grandma and Papa Gardner last weekend and that was so much fun. Papa brought him Mickey Mouse stuff. Thank you Papa. Then he got to go swimming with Grandma. Miss you Grandma and Papa. Wish Aunt Hannah, Aunt Lily, and Uncle Will could come. Miss you guys.
Ama and Papa Baxter came home today. Yeah! We went to lunch and we're so happy their home.
Glenns just working and working! Poor Glenn. Thank you Daddy. We love all you do for us.
That's all for now. Update more later.
Love you all.

1 comment:

Jessica Marette Robinson said...

Wow. I can't believe it's been so long since we hung out. Now everyone has babaies. : ) COngratualtions. My new Husband Chad and I are working on baby numero uno so hope to share in the joys soon.
Jessica or Marette as Glenn prefers